(150€ de bonus Zebet) | (100€ en bonus Winamax) | (107€ de bonus Bwin)

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

Sports Betting Advice Service Clubgowi

n°40374
clubgowi
Note : 2.7/5 pour 7 votes
Posté le 26-04-2015 à 13:47:46  answer

Serie A : Fiorentina- Cagliari

Of the matches we have lost on over the last week, most frustrating for me, has to be the Fiorentina- Dynamo Kyiv "over" on Thursday, it is hard to describe how many clear cut opportunities La Viola created early, but it is no exaggeration to say they could/should have been at least four up inside the first 20-25 minutes. If they come out with the same intensity today, they will swamp Cagliari and whilst they have ,at best. only 4th place to play for today and are bound to be a little tired, I do not think it will be so easy to just switch the gas off and neither will they want to, with their Europa League semi final on the near horizon and a midweek game with leaders Juventus, their most bitter rival and they will want to keep the momentum up ahead of both.

Cagliari are struggling, nine points from safety they changed coach again this week with Gianluca Festa becoming the fourth (?) they have had this season, they have been conceding far too freely, almost at the rate of two per game and have lost their last four all by two or more goals. Their cause today is hardly helped by the loss of central defender Luca Rossettini, they have not won in 13 starts without him, conceding an average of 2.08 goals per game. Fiorentina won the reverse fixture 4-0 and a repeat might well be on the cards, but two will do !

Fiorentina -1.5 goals 2.33 asian line/Sportmarket.

Fiorentina: Alonso, Aquilani, Badelj, Basanta, Borja, Diamanti, Fernandez M., Gilardino, Gomez, Gonzalo, Ilicic, Joaquin, Kurtic, Lazzari, Neto, Pasqual, Pizarro, Rosati, Rosi, Salah, Savic, Tatarusanu, Tomovic, Vargas.

---------------
clubgowi.com
mood
SportyTrad er
Posté le 26-04-2015 à 13:47:46  answer

Profitez des meilleures cotes et du meilleur bonus pour vos paris :

Bonus exclusif de 150€ !
+ d'infos sur
L'offre
+ d'infos sur
Le Bonus 150 euros

n°40376
cal
Note : 3.8/5 pour 22 votes
Posté le 26-04-2015 à 15:24:19  answer

ha bon 119 euros l abonnement pour 4 semaines c est :pt1cable:  et que 500 pour 6 mois :cry:  il va surement avoir bcp d amateur :D

n°40380
luyn
tout vient à point à qui sait attendre
Note : 3.4/5 pour 8 votes
Posté le 26-04-2015 à 16:32:29  answer

Pour nous la mettre dans le C.. il pourrait au moins écrire en Français

n°40416
clubgowi
Note : 2.7/5 pour 7 votes
Posté le 28-04-2015 à 11:41:04  answer

Niort- Chateauroux

That win over Auxerre on Friday has kept Chateauroux alive for a little longer, 1-1 at 90 minutes, that was one of those games where a point was almost worthless to both and it was pleasing to see that they realised that and both were looking for the winner.

Auxerre were unlucky not to win and had more than enough chances to do so and if an early one had gone in, instead of hitting the woodwork, I feel a 2-3 goal victory would have come their way. However, Chat were at least rewarded for showing some adventure and will surely go all out for three points tonight, what else is there ?

They are all but safe from relegation concerns, but having played so well since the end of January ( 20 points in 10 starts heading into last weekend) I doubt they will want to let things fall away too badly and especially not with back to back defeats to bottom three teams, with one on home soil. They won the reverse fixture 1-0 and took this match 4-0 last season, with the game over as a contest within 30 minutes , by which time they were two up and Chateuroux looking solely at damage limitation. Tonight the visitors are without defensive midfielder Damien Plessis who is suspended , a team already poor defensively just got worse and in the four away starts he has missed, Chat are 0-0-4 with a 0-13 goals difference and that is bad, even by their standards. I was torn between backing the home win or the "over", but I cannot fully trust Chat to score and the odds dropped some ten clicks on the goal line this morning, which was the defining factor. I feel that if Niort are to win, that the handicap is not an overiding issue as the first goal will see the visitors open up and then 3-4 goals is not only possible, but quite likely.  

Niort -1 ball 2.03 asian line/Sportmarket

Niort : Delecroix, Roche - Lahaye, Malcuit, Bong, Sans, Barbet, Bernard - Ba, Koukou, Diaw, Roye, Martin, Tigroudja - Dona Ndoh, Koné.

Châteauroux : Bonnefoi, Souchaud - Hountondji, Bain, Nestor, Obiang, Bonnart - Roudet, Ca, Kamara, Zola, Koffi, Ehua, Tait - Thil, Makengo, Nnomo, Garit

---------------
clubgowi.com

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse

1. Bonus Foot - 125-125